GWS Future Health Forum 2023
At the 2023 GWS Future Health Forum, focus will be on regional solutions to issues across health service provision, community engagement, innovative partnerships, city-shaping, skills pipeline, digital and transport access.
The Dialogue presents this complimentary policy forum for its partners and invited guests in collaboration with Greater Western Sydney’s three Local Health Districts.
Please click here to see the program.
Monday 30 October | 9:00am – 2:30pm
CommBank Stadium, Parramatta
Dialogue partner complimentary registration
Non Dialogue partner expression of interest
- How do we improve the health of our communities? Are our health systems responding to local needs?
- Understanding the role of planning, design, transport and amenity in improving health outcomes.
- How is the region’s care economy (healthcare, aged care & childcare) supporting its communities’ health and wellbeing needs, and why is GWS different?
- What are some of the untapped opportunities within the care economy that could spark productivity, improve efficiencies and address cost-of-living pressures?
- Understanding the role of the private sector in meeting future health needs.
- How is collaboration between industry and public sector producing results?
- Summer is fast approaching, what can we put in place right now to help safeguard communities from the effects of extreme heat come December? What role does access to recreational water and heat refuges play in this?
- What is the role of sport in improving community health outcomes and how can we leverage this more?
- How can the private sector help support the growth of grass-roots sport and promote more inclusive opportunities for participants at all backgrounds and abilities?
Who should attend?
- Healthcare executives, including CIOs and CEOs, government officials and policymakers and data analysts
- Clinicians, healthcare consumers, medical software and systems developers and healthcare IT professionals
- Innovators and entrepreneurs, biomedical and health informatics researchers and students
- Health system administrators and managers, and public health professionals
- Technologists and telehealth providers, nurses and midwives, residential and aged care providers
- Health informaticians, health and healthcare standards developers and educators
- Community leaders and prominent NGOs from across the region
Former Chair, Western Sydney Local Health District
Chairman, Western Sydney Leadership Dialogue
Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Collective Leisure
Chief Executive Officer, Uniting
Associate - NSW & ACT Health Leader, Arup
Board Chair, Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District
Board Chair, Western Sydney Local Health District
Lord Mayor, City of Parramatta
First Year Medical Student, Western Sydney University
Director City Futures, Campbelltown City Council
Chief Executive, Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District
Pro Vice Chancellor – Health, University of Wollongong
Head of Western Sydney Development, Sydney Water
Former Chief Executive, Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District
Former Chief Executive, South Western Sydney Local Health District
Chief Executive Officer, Western Sydney Leadership Dialogue
Sydney GP and NSW Chair, Doctors for the Environment Australia
Head of Government Relations & Infrastructure, Cricket NSW and Director, Sport NSW
Chief Executive, Western Sydney Local Health District
Acting Chief Executive, South Western Sydney Local Health District
Chief Executive Officer, South Western Sydney PHN
General Manager – Health and Strategic Delivery Office, HammondCare
Chief Executive Officer, CommBank Health
Manager, Strategy and Delivery, Western Sydney University
Senior Manager, Policy & Research, Western Sydney Leadership Dialogue
Chief Executive Officer, Karitane
Minister for Health, Minister for Regional Health and the Minister for the Illawarra and South Coast
Director Strategy & Precincts, UNSW
Director, Marketing and Partnerships, Western Sydney Leadership Dialogue
Executive Director - Western Region, Health Infrastructure
Have a leading role in curating, presenting and participating in the delivery of our event content.
The Dialogue encourages a more active role for our Partners to participate in our program delivery. If you have any questions about how you can become more involved as an event or program sponsor, please contact our Chief Commercial Officer, Brett Towers by emailing email@example.com or call the Dialogue office directly on (02) 8318 8028
Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District
South Western Sydney Local Health District
Western Sydney Local Health District