Boomtown! Gala Dinner and Summit 2023
We are proudly staging the region’s premier development event, the Boomtown! Dinner and Summit promoting the transport, infrastructure and property projects that will help to grow the cities of the West, as well as addressing urban transformation, cities policy and governance reform. This annual event provides a unique setting for public and private sector leaders to outline their policy agenda and investment plans to achieve this development – while also honouring the region’s best projects and policy practitioners.
This event is designed to facilitate a dialogue between key decision-makers and stakeholder groups and is delivered with the support of Transport for NSW and NSW Department of Planning & Environment.
Held at Olympic Park, Boomtown! ’23 will focus on transport, infrastructure and property projects that help to grow the cities of the West, as well as addressing urban transformation, cities policy and governance reform.
GWS Project of the Year Awards Dinner
Thursday, 16 November | 6:00pm – 10:00pm
Event details, Summit
Boomtown! Property & Infrastructure Summit
Friday, 17 November | 8:30am – 4:30pm
Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park
Dinner Corporate Table of 10
General: $4,490 | Partner: $3,490
General: $490 | Partner: $390
General: $750 | Partner: $650
*All prices are exclusive of GST
2023 GWS Project of the Year
- Transit-oriented development as a catalyst for vibrant communities, smart growth, and reduced environmental impact.
- Explore how the NSW Government’s Housing Supply Action Plan will unlock supply and help ensure future development is supported by infrastructure
- Strengthening partnerships between the public and private sectors
- Examining the region’s development blueprint along the Metro West corridor.
- Understanding the role of social infrastructure in responding to changing community needs
- Safeguarding GWS’s future through corridor protection & urban planning.
- The importance of improved roads connectivity to help grow future industrial precincts.
- Drawing inspiration from East London’s urban transformation success stories.
- How will the Infrastructure and Metro reviews help inform the region’s future development and infrastructure pipeline?
- How to do more with less – what are the small-scale infrastructure projects that can deliver bang for buck?
- Examining recent Machinery of Government changes and how it will streamline processes, improve co-ordination and deliver more efficiencies.
Who should attend?
- Local government representatives, including CEOs, GMs, Mayors and Senior Executives
- State and federal agency bosses and invited Members of Parliament
- Captains of industry, CEOs/Chairs, community leaders and sports/arts administrators
- Strategic planning professionals, landowners and developers, professional advisers
- Transport operators, project financiers and major civil contractors
- Chancellors, Vice Chancellors & academics, graduates in our Generation West program
GWS Project of the Year Awards
Hon. Jo Haylen MP
Minister for Transport
Have a leading role in curating, presenting and participating in the delivery of our event content.
The Dialogue encourages a more active role for our Partners to participate in our program delivery. If you have any questions about how you can become more involved as an event or program sponsor, please contact our Chief Commercial Officer, Brett Towers by emailing email@example.com or call the Dialogue office directly on (02) 8318 8028