NSW Premier Mike Baird calls Western Sydney the “infrastructure capital of the world” and the tens of billions of dollars of public and private infrastructure projects currently underway, planned and still needed, attest to this.
BOOMTOWN! 2016 showcased these projects and examined the planning, funding, governance and delivery policy issues which underpin this wave of economic development.
- Tim Reardon | Transport for NSW
- Ken Kanofski | Roads & Maritime Services (video only - no sound)
- Mike Mrdak AO | Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development
- Christopher Brown AM | Western Sydney Leadership Dialogue
- Hon Andrew Constance MP | Minister for Transport and Infrastructure (video)
- Tim Poole | Parramatta Light Rail, Transport for NSW
- Geoff Roberts | Greater Sydney Commission
- Theo Psychogios | Deloitte Access Economics
- David Borger | Sydney Business Chamber, Western Sydney
- Dr Tim Williams | Committee for Sydney
We are grateful for the support from Transport for NSW and The WestLine Partnership in partnering with us on this event as well as our event sponsors Deloitte, First State Super, Lendlease and Sydney Airport